- Our staff have the local knowledge and relationships with employers to help you find work
- We understand the barriers you may face when looking for work, and work with you to overcome these.
- MAX Employment has the skills, experience and commitment to help you achieve your goals.
- Our services are flexible and based on your needs.
We continuously set unprecedented standards in providing program management, consulting services, technology products and solutions to government. Our specialties encompass health and human services programs – ranging from health care enrolment, job placement, child care and child support enforcement, to revenue maximisation and management consulting specialising in government outsourcing.
MAXIMUS has been providing Workforce Services under a performance based contracting model for over 20 years in both the US and internationally. MAXIMUS’ comprehensive services have helped over half a million disadvantaged individuals successfully transition from dependence on public assistance to self sufficiency and economic independence through gainful employment.
In the current economic climate it is important to note that MAXIMUS Inc is financially viable, with turnover last financial year of FY11 revenue is USD930M and cash reserves is USD 173M. MAXIMUS Inc is totally debt free, with cash reserves of over $US60M. In the current world economic climate, we believe this is a key point to our sustainability and provides a strong reference for the quality of service we provide and our abilities to delivery in local communities.[member_desc_sub]International expertise[/member_desc_sub]MAXIMUS Inc currently provides performance based welfare to work services in USA, Australia, Israel and the UK. In each case our performance is second to none. For example, in the last financial year we;
- Were a top 3 provider of the United Kingdom’s New Deal for Disabled People, and exceeded our goals for the New Deal Gateway to Work;
- Were one of the highest ranked national providers of the performance based Australian Job Network contract;
- Serviced 5 Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) contracts across the United States of America, meeting or exceeding most contractual goals;
- Met or exceeded contractual goals for the Australian Disability Employment Network, Personnel Support Program, Job Placement, Employment and Training Program, and the Structured Training Employment Program;
- Serviced many other contracts, meeting or exceeding most of our contractual goals around the world;
- Implemented the best business model for welfare to work out of the 4 allocated regions in Israel.
- MAX clients deal with expert professionals working within an internationally recognized company with one major goal – finding jobs and changing lives.